Profitable growth of an organization is dependent on the performance of the individuals within the organization. Central to performance appraisal is the principle that good performers be distinguished from, rewarded better, and valued more than average and below average performer(s). As an essential function of ensuring that organization’s goals and objectives are achieved, performance appraisal needs to be integrated into all stages of management process. Careful management is needed, particularly in those cases where the performance is below par, so as not to undermine the employment relationship.
After attending this workshop, participant should:
– Understand the principles involved in performance measurement
– Identify the basics of KRA and KPI management
– Learn the difference between Low/Medium and High performer
– Experience, understand, develop skills by applying the principles in real time in a variety of situations
– Understand and resolve the challenges in performance management
We use our copyright Performance dialogue model VALT © for learning purpose.
Interested in Program or Have questions? Use the form to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.